Account Manager_Phoenix Phoenix, 85008
Salary: 120000 – 180000 per Year
Locus Recruiting is a nimble, experienced recruiting team specializing in information security, cloud computing, and networking and infrastructure. We are determined to find the best possible solutions for companies in search of top talent, while offering job candidates an expedited and precise recruiting process.
We are focused on supporting the goals of both our clients as well as the candidate community to offer an experience that supports and stimulates the growth of our stakeholders. We take a full service approach with our process, understanding our clients and candidates needs in order to find each the right fit from a skillset and a cultural perspective.
- Responsible for business development with a major focus on greenfield hunting
- Become trusted advisor for all client Technology needs
- Maintain customer satisfaction within your assigned territory
- Conduct onsite/online presentations on services and products offered
- Qualify new sales opportunities for current customers
- Consistently attain annual sales target assigned
- Work with sales administration team to ensure that quotes are provided and order requests are processed accurately
- Enter all work as activities or service tickets into ConnectWise, as required
- Attend and participation at weekly sales meetings
REQUIRED EDUCATION, TECHNICAL SKILLS AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Experience in Information Technology selling: IT services and products, management of IT services, or IT consulting
- Outstanding communication and organizational skills
- Self-starter with ability to build relationships, manage customer commitment, negotiation and closure of sales
- Enjoy working with customers and external audiences
- Solid skill in preparing written communications and materials
- Good verbal communication skills, strong work ethic, and a positive attitude.
- Demonstrate proven leadership skills and time management experience.
- High degree of integrity in handling confidential information.
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team.
Must be legally authorized to work in the United Stated without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
Benefits: Locus offers medical, dental, vision, life, 401k, and paid time off to all full time employees
Locus is committed to the principles of equal employment. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment that is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of age, race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex (including sexual orientation and gender identity), pregnancy, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, uniformed service member status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws.