We are a nimble, experienced recruiting team specializing in information security, cloud computing, and networking and infrastructure. We are determined to find the best possible solutions for companies in search of top talent, while offering job candidates an expedited, precise recruiting process.
Locus is focused on supporting the goals of both our clients as well as the candidate community to offer an experience that supports and stimulates the growth of our stakeholders. We take a full hands-on approach with our process, understanding our clients and candidates needs in order to find each the right fit from a skillset and a cultural perspective.
Cloud Infrastructure Engineer
Essential duties and responsibilities of this position include the following:
- Experience designing and building web environments on AWS services like EC2, ELB, RDS, and S3
- Experienced building cloud-native applications
- Linux/Unix and Windows server system administration
- Experience Ansible, Docker, GitHub, Jenkins, Kubernetes, Maven,
- Experience with application servers such as JBoss, Tomcat, and WebLogic
- Experience with monitoring solutions like CloudWatch, ELK Stack, and Prometheus
- An understanding of writing Infrastructure-as-Code (IaC), using tools like CloudFormation or Terraform
- Experience in troubleshooting distributed systems
- Proficiency in script development and scripting languages
- The ability to be a team player
- The ability and skill to train other people in procedural and technical topics
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Understanding Continuous Delivery (CD) with tools like AWS CodeBuild, AWS CodeDeploy, and AWS CodePipeline
- An understanding of automation
- 2-3 Years of experience with Infrastructure Technology Engineering
- Bachelor’s Degree(s) in a Computer Science or related field
- Understanding of industry best practice methodologies such as ITIL, LeanIT, DevOps, Agile Development, etc.
- Understanding of Technology production operational strategies
- Understanding of network, server and end point operations and associated technologies
Locus Recruiting is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Locus Recruiting will consider for employment, on a case by case basis