Contact Center Engineer New York, NY
Salary: 100 – per Hour
Locus is a nimble, experienced consulting team specializing in information security, cloud computing, networking, and infrastructure. We have extensive experience delivering technology solutions in the Network, Cloud, and Security arenas to some of the largest companies in the world. Candidates are treated like unique individuals, not a commodity, and our career experts are committed to understanding all aspects of a candidate’s wants and needs in order to find the best possible fit.
We are laser-focused on winning together and supporting both our internal team and clients alike for long-term shared success. We take a full-service approach with our process, understanding our clients and candidates needs to find the right fit from a skillset and a cultural perspective. People are at the cornerstone of what we do, and we’d love to hear from you.
Locus is currently searching for a UCCE Engineer for our client. This is a contract onsite role.
Rate information – $100 HR
Job Summary: The Contact Center Support Engineer is a position that supports the Contact Center customers. The primary activities include troubleshooting, moves, adds, changes, scripting, patching, and customer technical support.
- Perform minor SR upgrades of Contact Center solutions.
- Perform minor script alterations on call routing and prompting.
- Adhere to best practices defined by Cisco and Presidio.
- Perform Moves, Adds, Changes, and Deletions for agents on existing Cisco Contact Center Enterprise deployments
- Make prompt and script updates in Cisco Customer Voice Portal (CVP)
- Make self-service IVR and call flow updates in Nuance Design Framework (NDF)
- Troubleshoot and make administrative changes to customers’ contact center environments as required
- Keep up-to-date on newly released versions of Cisco and 3rd party contact center products
- Keep up-to-date on relevant competitive solutions, products and services
- Maintain current certifications and obtain new contact center certifications as they become available
Third Party Products included in the 311/Cisco Solution
- Aceyus – Call Center reporting
- Bucher+Suter – CRM integration connector
- Cisco – UCCE / CVP / UCM
- Empirix – load testing
- Nuance – NLU speech IVR
- SecureLogix – Voice Security
- Verint – WFO Suite
- Typically requires BS/BA (EE/CS) or equivalent
- 2 years of contact center experience
- Knowledge and demonstrated operating experience in the following areas of specialization:
- Cisco ICM/UCCE
- Cisco CVP
- Cisco IPIVR
- Cisco Communication Manager
- VXML Gateway configuration
- Nuance Design Framework
- Strong written and verbal communication, listening, and strong presentation skills
- Strong problem solving skills: ability to assess a problem and determine an effective course of action.
- Experience with project management and resource tracking techniques
- Knowledge of software and/or hardware, testing and implementation
- Ability to work effectively and add value as a team member
- Demonstrate technical knowledge and consultative skills
- Ability to perform tasks with minor supervision
- Demonstrate ability to implement, drive and track projects
- Ability to apply solutions, technology and products to a business opportunity
Benefits: Locus offers medical, dental, vision, life, 401k, and paid time off to all full-time employees.
Locus is committed to the principles of equal employment. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment that is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of age, race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex (including sexual orientation and gender identity), pregnancy, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, uniformed service member status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws.