HELPDESK SUPPORT – SAN DIEGO, CA San Diego, CA
Salary: 35 – 40 per Hour
Locus is a nimble, experienced consulting team specializing in information security, cloud computing, networking, and infrastructure. We have extensive experience delivering technology solutions in the Network, Cloud, and Security arenas to some of the largest companies in the world. Candidates are treated like unique individuals, not a commodity, and our career experts are committed to understanding all aspects of a candidate’s wants and needs in order to find the best possible fit.
We are laser-focused on winning together and supporting both our internal team and clients alike for long-term shared success. We take a full-service approach with our process, understanding our clients and candidates needs to find the right fit from a skillset and a cultural perspective. People are at the cornerstone of what we do, and we’d love to hear from you.
Locus is seeking ONSITE Helpdesk Support for a very large insurance company located in San Diego, CA. We are seeking representatives to assist in the install of Microsoft products on laptops and smart devices.
Pay: $35 – $40/hr
Duration: 6 Months +
As a Helpdesk Tech, you will provide quality services and solutions to our clients while maintaining a high level of client satisfaction. You will provide phone support, remote troubleshooting and administration.
• Providing help desk technical support to clients
• Experience with setting up accounts in Active Directory, Exchange, and Office 365.
• Respond to client emails, system alerts, and other correspondence in an appropriate and timely manner
• Accurately and promptly log client problem information and create a service request
• Remediate support requests for move/add/change type work
• Verify systems and applications functionality to identify proper resources to assign for resolution
• Verify and maintain client contact and database information
• Participate in best practices and follow operations procedures to create efficiencies
• Accurately maintain and comply with documentation and administrative procedures in a timely basis to include time entry process
• Seeking excited people who can focus on helping others enroll in the applications
• Must have experience assisting others with their IOS, Windows, Android devices.
• Must be able to utilize O365 and Windows desktop experience
• Experience with AD, Exchange Online etc
Benefits: Locus offers medical, dental, vision, life, 401k, and paid time off to all full-time employees.
Locus is committed to the principles of equal employment. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment that is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of age, race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex (including sexual orientation and gender identity), pregnancy, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, uniformed service member status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws.