PM Phoenix, AZ
Salary: 60 – 80 per Hour
We are a nimble, experienced recruiting team specializing in information security, cloud computing, and networking and infrastructure. We are determined to find the best possible solutions for companies in search of top talent, while offering job candidates an expedited, precise recruiting process.
Locus is focused on supporting the goals of both our clients as well as the candidate community to offer an experience that supports and stimulates the growth of our stakeholders. We take a full hands-on approach with our process, understanding our clients and candidates needs in order to find each the right fit from a skillset and a cultural perspective.
As a Technical Project Manager you are expected to deliver the tasks as described. In addition, you will be supporting customer environments and leading technical decisions for the client’s technical arena’s.
IT Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Discussing projects and project parameters with clients, executives, and software developers.
- Planning for IT projects, including the scope, resources, deadlines, and indicating tests and maintenance.
- Delivering projects on schedule and adheres to the deadlines.
- Creating accurate budgets and ensuring the project adheres to the budget as closely as possible.
- Tracking milestones, deliverables, and change requests.
- Serving as a liaison to communicate information regarding changes, milestones reached, and other pertinent information.
- Delivering completed IT products to clients and performing regular checks on the products’ performance.
IT Project Manager Requirements:
- A bachelor’s degree in information technology, software development management, software engineering, computer science, or a related field.
- Proven experience in project management and software development.
- Good working knowledge of project estimation techniques.
- Excellent technical knowledge.
- Good leadership, decision-making, and organization skills.
- Strong attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- All experience levels will be considered, pay range will be based on experience
Locus Recruiting is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Locus Recruiting will consider for employment, on a case by case basis