Marketing Manager Denver, Colorado
Salary: 40000 – 70000 per Year
We are a nimble, experienced recruiting team specializing in information security, cloud computing, and networking and infrastructure. We are determined to find the best possible solutions for companies in search of top talent, while offering job candidates an expedited and precise recruiting process.
Locus is focused on supporting the goals of both our clients as well as the candidate community to offer an experience that supports and stimulates the growth of our stakeholders. We take a full service approach with our process, understanding our clients and candidates needs in order to find each the right fit from a skillset and a cultural perspective.
Locus Recruiting is currently searching for a Marketing Manager for our internal team. This is a full time role that can be performed at headquarters or remote.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Set-up campaigns within marketing tool (HubSpot)
- Manage digital ads (Google, Facebook, LinkedIn)
- Interview internal subject matter experts as assigned
- Write blog posts and other content leveraging their insights
- Track campaign performance and other marketing metrics
- Identify and execute improvements and opportunities
- Collaborate on marketing-driven internal communications
- Develop and execute other marketing initiatives as needed
- Monitor social media channels
- Publish content according to editorial calendar
- Create posts promoting event participation
- Assist with brand voice and crafting internal documents
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Business, Marketing, or Communications
- Outstanding presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Serve as an expert resource to stakeholders that provides insight and ideas
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize to meet deadlines
- Strong writing skills ability to gather information and craft a compelling story
- A minimum of four years of experience in Marketing roles
Proven experience running marketing campaigns
Knowledge of digital marketing tools
- Experience writing marketing, advertising or editorial content
Benefits: Locus offers medical, dental, vision, life, 401k, and paid time off to all full time employees
Locus is committed to the principles of equal employment. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment that is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of age, race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex (including sexual orientation and gender identity), pregnancy, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, uniformed service member status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws.