Network Analyst Hoofddorp, Netherlands
Salary: 70,000 – 90,000 per Year
Locus is a nimble, experienced consulting team specializing in information security, cloud computing, networking, and infrastructure. We have extensive experience delivering technology solutions in the Network, Cloud, and Security arenas to some of the largest companies in the world. Candidates are treated like unique individuals, not a commodity, and our career experts are committed to understanding all aspects of a candidate’s wants and needs in order to find the best possible fit.
We are laser-focused on winning together and supporting both our internal team and clients alike for long-term shared success. We take a full-service approach with our process, understanding our clients and candidates needs to find the right fit from a skillset and a cultural perspective. People are at the cornerstone of what we do, and we’d love to hear from you.
Senior Network Technical Analyst
The Senior Network Technical Analyst will be responsible for service delivery and project deliverables within the global infrastructure environment. This role will identify gaps, needs, and lead improvement efforts to improve service delivery. This role will be considered a subject matter expert (SME) in one or more key technologies under the infrastructure domain. It is expected that this role will operate independently, solve complex problems, and fulfill requests with minimal supervision.
Team member will be part of the Network team supporting the global enterprise network.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
These duties are not meant to be all-inclusive and other duties may be assigned.
- Responsible for Configuration, Management, and Support of Palo-Alto Firewalls.
- Responsible for supporting ongoing medium to high complexity maintenance, Run-the-Business (RTB) support, and Incident Service Requests of the assigned global infrastructure area.
- Provide solutions for both RTB and project efforts of medium to high complexity.
- Serve as a project resource on application and infrastructure project efforts representing functional capabilities.
- Assist with gathering requirements, creating recommendations, and implementing solutions to meet the project requirements.
- Provide knowledge sharing, as recognized SME, in efforts such as writing complex knowledge articles, relationship development with other Information Technology (IT) staff, mentoring, and job shadowing.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent.
- Five (5) or more years of experience in Information Technology, or in a related area.
- Experience configuring, deploying, and supporting Palo-Alto Firewalls in a large complex environment.
- Experience with Palo-Alto technologies including URL-Filtering, GlobalProtect, Cortex Data Lake, Panorama, etc.
- Proficient in Route/Switch technologies.
- Experience with Azure Gov Cloud a plus.
- Relevant Palo Alto certifications.
- Experience with BlueCoat Proxy and Checkpoint Firewalls a plus.
- Information Technology experience within the manufacturing industry.
- Ability to effectively communicate.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Strong organizational skills with exceptional follow through and attention to detail.
- Strong time-management and prioritization skills, able to multi-task and prioritize competing requirements and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where requirements are constantly changing.
- Experience and proficiency with various web-based software applications including Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, etc.
- Cisco CCNA or CNNP Certification, ITIL Foundation Certification
- Physical Demands: Frequent Sitting, Hearing, Talking, Visual, Typing,Manual Dexterity; Seldom Standing, Walking/Running, Reaching, Driving,Bending/Kneeling, Fine Dexterity, Upper Extremity Repetitive Motion, andLifting/Carrying and Pushing/Pulling up to 40lbs.
Locus is committed to the principles of equal employment. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment that is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of age, race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex (including sexual orientation and gender identity), pregnancy, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, uniformed service member status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws.