NOC Role_Rancho Bernardo San Diego
We are a nimble, experienced recruiting team specializing in information security, cloud computing, and networking and infrastructure. We are determined to find the best possible solutions for companies in search of top talent, while offering job candidates an expedited, precise recruiting process.
Locus is focused on supporting the goals of both our clients as well as the candidate community to offer an experience that supports and stimulates the growth of our stakeholders. We take a full hands-on approach with our process, understanding our clients and candidates needs in order to find each the right fit from a skillset and a cultural perspective.
- Title: NOC Engineer
- Location: San Diego, CA
- Duration:3Months + extension or conversion
- Shift: Sunday-Thursday 6am-230pm
We currently have an immediate need for a NOC engineer to support day to day NOC operations.
- Provide network operations assistance for building and managing solutions.
- Deployment guidance to ensure implementations are follow specs.
- Proactively monitor network traffic and overall network health l
- Ensure maximum up-time through network reliability
- Work with engineering teams for escalation when required and update internal documentation.
- Stay up to date on compliance with guidelines
- 5+ years of experience engineering large complex enterprise environments.
- Understanding of routing protocols and overlay.
- Experience with switching platforms.
- wireless standards and protocols..
- Knowledge of Security Appliances and Palo Alto Network devices (Preferred).
- Knowledge and Experience in VPN technologies.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.