Telephony/Voice – Securian
Salary: 85 – 92 per Hour
Locus is a nimble, experienced consulting team specializing in information security, cloud computing, networking, and infrastructure. We have extensive experience delivering technology solutions in the Network, Cloud, and Security arenas to some of the largest companies in the world. Candidates are treated like unique individuals, not a commodity, and our career experts are committed to understanding all aspects of a candidate’s wants and needs in order to find the best possible fit.
We are laser-focused on winning together and supporting both our internal team and clients alike for long-term shared success. We take a full-service approach with our process, understanding our clients and candidates needs to find the right fit from a skillset and a cultural perspective. People are at the cornerstone of what we do, and we’d love to hear from you.
Locus is currently searching for a Telephony Solutions Architect for our client. This is a full time contract remote role.
As a member of the Telecom Infrastructure team, you will be responsible for contributing to the design, engineering, implementation, and support of the company’s enterprise telephony services. This includes delivering secure telephony solutions to our associates and contact centers to enable business operations spanning office locations across the United States and Canada. The job provides an opportunity for you to be challenged in a fast-paced, agile organized team structure to deliver technology results.
- Daily operation and support of the telephony infrastructure that provides telephony services, unified communications, DID/Toll-Fee/LD circuits, SIP gateways, and media servers.
- Perform telephony architecture design and system integration.
- Participation if most phases of the contact center systems life cycle.
- Analyze, define, and document requirements for call flows, data, workflow, logical processes, hardware and operating system environment, and integrations with other systems.
- Monitor system resource availability, allocation, and utilization.
- Performance tuning, optimization, and troubleshooting.
- Support (24×7), develop and maintain written standards and policies, telephony diagrams, technology lifecycle from deployment to retirement.
- Telephony infrastructure experience.
- 7 + years of engineering, configuration, and support experience for telephony services, unified communications, DID/Toll-Free/LD circuits, SIP gateways, and media servers.
- 5 + years supporting telephony protocols (SIP, H.323).
- 5 + years programming used to administer and manage contact centers.
- Highly motivated, continual learner, and the ability to work independently as well as part of a project team.
- Solid analytical, problem solving and collaborative skills.
Experience with the following technologies:
- Nice in contact CCaaS
- Cloud Unified Communications Ring Central
- Cloud Contact Center
- Workforce Management
- NLSR or TTS Speech Recognition
- Call Accounting
- CenturyLink EZ Route & Control Center
- Call Recording
- Dial Plan
Benefits: Locus offers medical, dental, vision, life, 401k, and paid time off to all full-time employees.
Locus is committed to the principles of equal employment. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment that is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of age, race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex (including sexual orientation and gender identity), pregnancy, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, uniformed service member status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or